quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

isso é mais do que se importar

I saw those brown eyes, full of water, full of red. But they sounded more like blues. This broke my heart. I knew that I’ve been the one who is making he sad, who is making he feel things I never wanted him to. Nobody knows how I feel inside, seeing that I’m the one to blame when it was everything I’ve never wanted to cause. And I cried because I hurt him, because I care and actually I don’t really know what can I do to take his pain away. Even though it seems that is not more than my obligation know what should I do.

The problem is that I’m blind. And as far as it has seemed, I’m deaf too. I just need his help more than ANYTHING now. I really HAVE TO do something about it. To fix it. To stop doing something I don't even know what it is.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário